2013

09:28

2013. 2013. 

This is going to be a big year, thinking about it makes me ache with excitement and shake with worry. So many big things, big changes. Which is why I have decided to photograph more and blog more. Because I want to be able to look back and remember all the little things about this year, as I have a feeling it will be one of the best years yet. 

Because so often we miss all the finer details because we are so concentrated on the bigger things, the worries, the stresses and the 'this might go wrong' thoughts. So I am going to blog for me. And those who chose to join me on my journey will add to the fun. But I want to use this as a journal for the 2013, the year I'll look back on and say 'wow what a year'. 

The year I'll look back on and remember the stress of exams, pulling out hair, late night cramming, drained crying, tired eyes, restless bones, trapped creativity. I'll remember 'that' wild holiday, feeling young and alive, sun kissed skin, messy hair, wild limbs, sour shots, late nights, sweaty bodies, pounding music, flashing lights and long walks home at the break of dawn. I'll remember all the goodbyes, teary eyes, tight embraces, shaking voices. And all the hellos, nervous smiles, new eyes. But I want to remember it all, this and so much more. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/gp/50751366@N02/u1fDA2